Translate

Monday, December 5, 2016

A Message about Giving / Bible Basics

Malachi 3:10 (AMP)



 Bring all the tithes (the tenth) into the [a]storehouse, so that there may be [b]food in My house, and test Me now in this,” says the Lord of hosts, “if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you [so great] a blessing until there is no more room to receive it.

Good Morning and Shalom:

I like to regulary listen to Pastor JD of Calvary Chapel in Hawaii on you tube. He regulary goes through the bible, verse by verse and breaks downs God's promise and biblical basics that everyone in Christ should know and understand. I will leave the link to his teaching on this subject matter becuase he does a very good job on this understanding. 
Everything that i could say on this matter Pastor JD does greatly in his way and i wouldn't want to duplicate this teaching or "reinvent the the wheel" sort of speaking.

I do want to say this to add to this teaching to further give testimony to God of all Creation YHVH, how he stands on his word.

For me , as for my testimony on this subject, after understanding the bible and how much God loves each one of us. I was convicted in my spirit about 10 years ago, how much money and credit I charged up on so much  of nothing that I was paying on: as I would pay my credit cards and loans , I realized how much money went to selfishness and helped no one but to fulfill my own ego at the time wanting to have this or that or be able to do this or that.  In this I realized , all the money wasted could have done so much good for so many people. Since then I changed my heart and wanted to make sure in my own life to rather to give to help then try to satisfy some selfish desire. In so doing that, God's love , returns so much more then I could have imagine.

For me , that is the meaning of Jesus Christ is. God wants us to give cheerfully and not about what we get in return, but I have to say, the return is promised by GOD and is greater  then anything monetary. It cannot be paid for and bought. When you give to a family or person or organization that feeds people or houses them or clothes them; its so much more.

Please listen to link below its about 40 minutes and excellent teaching at this time and season.




Shalom and Amen!
Jay 

No comments:

Post a Comment