Translate

Friday, July 3, 2020

Doors and No More Time To Waste

Revelation 3: 20 

 

    Behold I stand at the door. If anyone hears MY Voice and opens the door, I will come in and dine with him and he with me .

 

Shalom and Good day;

 

    I remember it well, It was  January 11th, 2001, and I just lost my court case having to do with my children and the way visitation was set up. Up to this point, my children were living with me every other week and vice versa with their mother. I wanted to be able to have my children live with me as the custodial parent and of course my ex-wife wanted the same.

 

It was a long time coming and I am 100% positive, GOD while watching, didn’t like what was going on with our children. When I lost my petition to have the kids with me fulltime, I was deeply hurt. However, I also knew something needed to be changed and was deeply gratified that there was and is going to change for us all.

 

That same night I prayed and rededicated my heart over to Yeshua HaMoshiach (Jesus  Christ) . After praying and going to sleep, I had one of my most heaviest but short dreams I ever had. In the dream, a door that had been locked was opened. It was not only opened, but slammed opened and a huge rushing wind came inside. That was the end of the dream.

 

That dream or should I say the scripture brings to life the dream. My life has changed very much since that dream, and that day. Ever since that day, through all that has happened, I understand and Know Jesus Christ as The Rock I hold onto through it all. 

 

I pray that you give your heart over to Yeshua Hamoshiach and that you will see it will be the best decision ever made. The prayer can be as easy as  saying I give my life over to You God of the bible and the redemption of Jesus Christ for my sins, please come in, I turn my life over to you. Amen!

 

If you do it will be important to get a bible , get into a church or prayer group to help you on this path. If you need a bible and or direction please reach out to me  at torahsense777@gmail.com and I will provide you with a bible free and give you the needed direction.

 

Avodah 

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment