Translate

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Dream: The Sky Rolled Up and Heaven was opened

Revelation 6:14

 The sky was split [separated from the land] and rolled up like a scroll, and every mountain and island were dislodged and moved out of their places

Isaiah 34: 4

 All the host of heaven will be dissolved,
And the skies will be rolled up like a scroll;
All their hosts [the stars and the planets] will also wither away
As a leaf withers from the vine,
And as a fig withers from the fig tree.

Good Morning and Shalom

I wanted to share a dream I had with you.

In this dream I had the other morning, I was watching people gather around outside to watch what was happening in the sky. It was many who gathered to watch far and wide. As everyone was watching the sky , it looked like a movie was playing but it was greater then that is how I can describe it. The sky opened up and everyone could see what was going on in Heaven. Everyone was captivated and didn't stop watching what was going on.

Although I could see everything happening, I continued to do what I was instructed to do and the dream ended.
The two scriptures that I have found in the Bible that talks about the Heavens and the Sky opening or rolling back the two above in Isaiah and Revelation. However, one cannot infer Isaiah 34:4 without Isaiah 34:2.
 Isaiah 34 :2

For the Lord is angry at all the nations,
And His wrath is against all their armies;
He has [
a]utterly doomed them,
He has given them over to slaughter.

What interested me about this dream and then reading all three scriptures is this. The Fact that the Nations have come together against the Lord Himself and His promises , His people and the place where he has set His name on.

In the recent time frame we have seen Nations come together against Israel. It is my opinion that this is not just about Israel but our GOD Himself and His promises to His people.  Also a great delusion is growing not for those who are non-believers in our Heavenly Father (YHVH) because scripture defines them as ones who have condemned themselves ; but to those who are or call themselves believers in YHVH and the Messiah ( The Holy One of Israel / The Christ / Yeshua / Jesus ). There is a growing number of these people who are not keeping watch, not understanding their belief in Jesus Christ. They think that Israel and the Jews are separated from these continued promises. They have allowed compromise into their lives personally and into people and Governments who run their lives and  are believing false doctrine of unity and government policy that is being said that leads to peace and security.

Romans 10:9-10
If you declare with your mouth " Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified , and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

These scriptures in Romans 10 are very important verses of faith and profession. Belief is an action as well as the profession of faith. It is standing on and affirming in action through all things that Jesus said and completed. Jesus said he didn't come to remove anything from the TORAH but to fulfill it. So our belief in Yeshua is just that , no promise of GOD is removed, moved or changed one inch.

I pray for the encouragement and revelation of these scriptures and this dream for us all. In Jesus Christ Name , Amen!

In Service and Ministry to Yeshua HaMoshiach
Jay Isaac Grebin


 


1 comment:

  1. I had the same dream when I was young. I saw people standing around looking at the sky, and then the sky rolled back. And then i woke up. Turns out it was a 2 part dream because the next day when I went to sleep I dreamed the second part. I was standing there after the sky had rolled back and everything looked red and it was a desolate looking place. Many years after this, I told someone about this and they pulled out their Bible and read me Isaiah and I just found out that it says the same in revelations 6.

    ReplyDelete