Translate

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Yard Work Preaching the Gospel

Matthew 9:35-38New International Version (NIV)

The Workers Are Few

35 Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness. 36 When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. 37 Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. 38 Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.”

Good Morning and Shalom:

I would like to share my testimony with you today. This morning I hired someone to help me in my yard because my time is limited today. To do somethings around the yard while i'll be gone to work.  However , we agreed on the amount of work and a price and he started. However, instead of going inside the house on what i was finishing there, I stayed outside and helped him with  the work . 
Immediately , he told me don't worry he has it . I told him don't worry our agreement hasn't changed , I'm just going to help for a little bit. Then the Holy Spirit started to talk to me and I allowed The Holy spirit to talk through me on this very situation. 

He told me he appreciated the work and he was surprised I was going to help him. I explained to him that God allows all these things for reason . He make the appointments , it up to us to heed to the call. This allowed the Holy spirit to minister to Him and he stated it was a confirmation to many things he has been battling. 

H e also stated that sometime ago that his pastor spoke to him and told him he wanted to see him pull his weeds . This young man stated to me that he didn't understand that at the time but today , this morning it was clear. I quoted the scripture above . I told him today , I'm watering seeds that someone else planted . that someone else is going to harvest it.
This opened the door to great ministering.  Were all here to minister, but do we obey? God Holds unaccountable either way . Just because we don't heed the call doesn't mean that were not accountable. Ezekiel 33 states were all watchman. We all have a responsibility.

I pray that you get in your yard and pull the weeds . Today is a day to get it in and done and not sit back and watch someone else. Amen!

Shalom
Jay Isaac Grebin

No comments:

Post a Comment