Translate

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Joel 2 Prayer and Dream


Joel 2 (AMP)

The Terrible Visitation

Blow the trumpet in Zion [warning of impending judgment],
Sound an alarm on My holy mountain [Zion]!Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble and shudder in fear,For the [judgment] day of the Lord is coming;
It is close at hand, A day of darkness and gloom,A day of clouds and of thick [dark] mist,Like the dawn spread over the mountains;There is a [pagan, hostile] people numerous and mighty,The like of which has never been beforeNor will be again afterwardEven for years of many generations.


Shalom

Last week I had a very powerful and intense dream that I wanted to share with you. The Lord has been pouring out His Spirit and showing a great and many things that are which to come. It has been much for me to keep up with and share with you.

The Dream:

I was standing outside, on a elevate place, maybe a hilltop and all around me it was very dark and very eerie; A sense of coming trouble. I looked up in the sky, and as far I can see, the clouds were as formed a dim white veil that separated the earth from the Heavens. The clouds looked like silk of cloth in the sky that spread over the entire expanse of the sky.

In the distance I can hear the roar in the Heavens , sounding of a great and terrible storm was approaching. I could see lighting and hear the roar in Heaven and the sky. In was a great roar in the clouds off in the distance. But it was fast approaching.

In the middle of this approaching storm, off in the distance, I could see a very bright white light. It seemed to be the center of the coming storm and the great sounds coming from Heaven and the sky.  In the Center of the bright light was a bright blood red light penetrating the center of the bright white light.

As this storm approached where I was standing, I was no longer standing outside on the high place, I now was standing inside from where the great white light was coming from.  I was watching and hearing what was going on in Heaven and in the sky. I could see and hear the great sounds and lights that were being prepared for the great feast and the wedding that was getting ready to happen in Heaven. So much was going on so many things were being prepared so very quickly. Everyone in Heaven who was preparing all of the wedding accommodations, were  hurrying up because it was going to happen very suddenly and quickly and no time was left.

End of the dream.

I woke up out of this dream and got into prayer. I heard very clearly Joel 2.

Even I as write this dream down to share with you I’m feeling so much of the shaking of the Holy Spirit in me.

Joel 2 is such a powerful scripture of the coming Judgment of GOD as well as the Great and terrible day of The Lord.  Please read Joel 2 for yourselves and be prepared spiritually for what is coming.


The Lord wants us to turn to Him and be prepared for His Great Day and redemption back to HIM. He wants us to know that it is fast approaching and soon it will be upon us that know one will escape as the scripture states.

The most important thing to know and do is to get ourselves in His righteousness and not of our own, so that will be under HIS will and protection.

To surrender ourselves fully, Heart, Mind and Soul to Him in repentance of our sin through the redemption of His Gift Through the shedding of the blood atonement of Yeshua Hamoshiach ( Jesus Christ) for our sins.

This should be a wake up call and warning who maybe Lukewarm and asleep spiritually in the Church. The scriptures states you cannot be friends with the world and of GOD.

The scriptures state in revelation chapter 3 that the lukewarm church is rejected and spewed from the mouth of GOD.

Time to get right properly with GOD is at Hand! Please see the salvation link to the upper right if you don’t know Jesus Christ for yourself and want to do so.  However if you have been asleep or lukewarm and need help please email me at KAKDAD1@gmail.com and put in the subject line “Joel 2.” I will help direct you back on the path to finish the race.

Amen!

In Service to Yeshua Hamoshiach
Isaac


2 comments:

  1. Wow! That was a very inlighting story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete